certmongerSection: User Commands (1)
Updated: 3 November 2009
Index Return to Main Contents
SYNOPSISgetcert stop-tracking [options]
DESCRIPTIONTells certmonger to stop monitoring or attempting to obtain or refresh a certificate.
- -i NAME
The certificate was tracked using the request with the specified nickname.
If this option is not specified, some combination of -d and
-n or -f can be used to specify which certificate should
henceforth be forgotten.
KEY AND CERTIFICATE STORAGE OPTIONS
- -d DIR
- The certificate is the one stored in the specified NSS database.
- -n NAME
- The certificate is the one which has this nickname. Only valid with -d.
- -t TOKEN
- If the NSS database has more than one token available, the certificate is stored in this token. This argument only rarely needs to be specified. Only valid with -d.
- -f FILE
- The certificate is or was to be stored in this file.
- -k FILE
The private key is or was to be stored in this file.
Only valid with -f.
Be verbose about errors. Normally, the details of an error received from
the daemon will be suppressed if the client can make a diagnostic suggestion.
BUGSPlease file tickets for any that you find at https://fedorahosted.org/certmonger/
SEE ALSOcertmonger(8) getcert(1) getcert-list(1) getcert-list-cas(1) getcert-request(1) getcert-resubmit(1) getcert-start-tracking(1) certmonger-certmaster-submit(8) certmonger-ipa-submit(8)
- TRACKING OPTIONS
- KEY AND CERTIFICATE STORAGE OPTIONS
- OTHER OPTIONS
- SEE ALSO
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:29:03 GMT, December 24, 2015